Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Too blessed to be stressed!!

I refuse to be discouraged
to be sad, or to cry
I refuse to be downhearted
and here's the reason why:
I have a God who is almighty;
who sovereign is supreme;
I have a God who loves me,
and I am on His team.
He is all wise and powerful;
Jesus is His name;
though everything else is changeable
my God remains the same
I refuse to be defeated!
My eyes are on my GOD!
He has promised to be with me,
as through this life I trod.
I am looking past my circumstances,
to Heaven's throne above.
My prayer's have reached the heart of God.
I am resting in His love.
I give thanks to Him in everything.
My eyes are on His face.
The battle is His; the victory is mine;
He will help me win the race!
I'm too blessed to be stressed!
Too Anointed to be disappointed!

The farthest distance from a problem to a solution,
is your knees to the floor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment